Have you ever wondered who’s behind those fancy dissolvable labels? The ones that disappear like magic and leave no residue behind? Well, wonder no more, because today we’re going to take a look at the various industries that use dissolvable labels to make their products stand out from the crowd.
- Homemakers, stay at home parents, meal preppers: Perfect for organizing your family’s meals, foods, snacks, and lunches. Dissolvable labels are the best way to keep your containers organized AND easy to clean afterwards.
- Canners: At the end of a canning season there’s often quite a few dirty jars. How would you like to rinse off the container instead of getting goo gone, or wrecking your nails trying to scratch off the labels? I would!
- Food and Beverage: Dissolvable labels are a popular choice for food and beverage companies, particularly for products that come in single-serving sizes like tea bags, instant soup packets, or even single-serve pickles jars. Not only do dissolvable labels make it easy to remove the label, but they also ensure that no bits of paper or adhesive are left behind to ruin the taste of your favorite snack.
- Pharmaceuticals: The pharmaceutical industry uses dissolvable labels to label pills, capsules, and other types of medication. The labels make it easy to identify the medication and they also make it easy to remove the label before taking the medication.
- Cosmetics and Personal Care: Dissolvable labels can also be found in the cosmetic and personal care industry, particularly for single-use products such as face masks, exfoliating pads, or makeup remover wipes. These labels are perfect for these types of products because they dissolve quickly, leaving no residue behind on the skin.
- Agricultural: Dissolvable labels are an ideal solution for agricultural companies as well, particularly for labeling of seed packets or plant tags. They can be used to provide important information about the seeds or plants, such as their name and species, and they will dissolve quickly in soil and water, leaving no residue behind.
- Chemicals and Industrial: Dissolvable labels are also used in the chemicals and industrial industries for labeling of containers or packaging of industrial products. They can be used to provide important information about the product and they can also be used to identify the product in the event of a recall.
- Biotechnology In the biotechnology industry, dissolvable labels can be used to label lab equipment or samples and make it easy to identify and track them.
These are just a few of the many industries that use dissolvable labels to make their products stand out and improve their operations. But one thing is for sure, dissolvable labels are not just for pickles anymore, they are a versatile solution that can be used in a variety of different industries to make life just a little bit easier. So, next time you see a dissolvable label, give a little nod of appreciation to the people who made it happen and to the clever ways they are being used.