- EASY DISSOLVE. Our food labels dissolve effortlessly under any temperature water. Say goodbye to nasty or annoying jar label residue and gunk from poor labels, tape, or stickers.
- USE AT HOME. Perfect for extra leftovers, canning jars, or meal prep containers. Easily put removable labels on breast milk bottles or baby food. No more strange smells coming from your fridge from rotten or old food.
- USE AT WORK. Great for commercial, restaurant kitchens, caterers, and more. These professional food stickers will help eliminate food waste in your workplace. Simply and easily identify what is in your fridge.
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY. Know what needs to be eaten first and when. Stay organized, stop food waste and save money with these pantry labels.
- NO HASSLE. Won’t melt in the microwave, fall off in the freezer, or stay stuck on in the dishwasher. Enjoy these hassle-free washable and removeable freezer labels.
- HELP THE ENVIRONMENT. Accurate labeling helps keep old food, drinks, and containers out of the landfill.
How to Use:
Apply these kitchen labels to a desired container and write your preferred message. Afterwards RINSE under any temperature water to wash away.
- MESS Dissolvable labels stick best on plastic, glass, and metal containers, but will work on wood as well.
- Make sure the surface of the container is completely dry and has no condensation on it for the best results.
- Some small droplets on the label will not ruin it, but it is best to keep your hands and prep area dry when using.
- Writing on the label before you’ve placed it on the container will be easier.
- Often glass jars and other containers have ridges or jagged or rippled edges. MESS Dissolvable labels will work best on smooth, flat surfaces.
- There’s no need to remove the label before you place it in the dishwasher. Just put the container with the label on, run the cycle, and the label will be gone.
There are no reviews yet.