What are some good meal prep ideas for lunch?
Lunchtime can be a real drag when you’re stuck eating the same old boring thing every day. But with meal prepping, lunchtime can be something to look forward to! Today, we’re going to talk about some great meal prep ideas for lunch.
First things first, let’s talk about the importance of labeling your meal prepped food. Not only is it helpful for keeping track of when you made it, but it also ensures that you don’t accidentally eat something that’s been in the fridge for too long.
One of the best things about meal prepping for lunch is that you can get creative with your ingredients. Here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Make your own lunchable: Cut up some cheese and deli meat, add crackers and grapes, and you’ve got a fun, easy lunch.
- Salad in a jar: Layer your favorite salad ingredients in a jar, starting with the dressing at the bottom. This way, your salad won’t get soggy.
- Wrap it up: Take a whole wheat wrap, add some deli meat, cheese, lettuce, and tomato, and you’ve got a delicious, portable lunch.
- Buddha bowls: Make a big batch of quinoa or brown rice, add some veggies, and top it off with your favorite protein.
- Leftovers: Don’t underestimate the power of leftovers. Make a little extra when cooking dinner, so that you have something to look forward to at lunchtime.
Another great thing about meal prepping for lunch is that you can make a big batch and have enough for multiple days. And don’t forget to label your containers with our dissolvable meal prep labels from MESS, so you know what’s inside and when it was made.
In conclusion, meal prepping for lunch is an easy way to make sure you’re eating something delicious and healthy every day. With a little bit of creativity, you can come up with a variety of delicious and healthy meals that will keep you going throughout the day.