- DISSOLVES IN WATER. 100% Water Soluble! While other dissolvable labels won’t stay stuck on or won’t dissolve correctly, our labels are made with H2ODP water-soluble paper and a water dissolvable adhesive. This means that not only will your labels stay stuck on your containers for as long as you want, but when they’ll DISSOLVE EASILY when it’s time to clean the container.
- PERFECT FOR YOUR JAMS AND JELLIES. Makes a great addition to your canning kit and supplies. Whether you’re an expert or a beginner who has just got their first canning supplies starter kit, these labels and their fun design are sure to please!
- CANNING LABELS FOR JARS. These labels fit perfectly on the tops of most Mason Jars. They also are able to be stuck on the side! The perfect personalized label stickers for your unique home made and handmade project!
- JUST LIKE MAGIC. Water soluble stickers extend the life of your jars and canning supplies. These are so easy to remove and clean that you’ll have more time to can and spread your love (and jams!) Works well with pens, markers, and pencils!
- LABEL EVERYTHING. Great on all kinds of Jars, Mason Jars, and containers. Look and feel lovely on jars of Strawberry, Grape, Raspberry, Blackberry, Apricot, Blueberry, or Cherry Jam! Try them on your Peanut and Almond Butter too — or even Honey!
- The labels are made with water dissolvable paper. That means that any water or condensation on them will begin the dissolving process. Make sure your hands and the jars are completely dry before application for a more lasting seal. That being said, small droplets on the label will not ruin it, but for best results, make sure your workspace is free from any liquids.
- There will be some slight ink bleeding on the label using thicker felt pens. For best results, use thin felt pens, pencils, or ballpoint pens.
- Writing on the label before you’ve placed it on the container will be easier.
- Often glass jars and other containers have ridges, jagged, or rippled edges. Our dissolvable labels will work best on smooth, flat surfaces. Press firmly to achieve a lasting seal.
- There’s no need to remove the label before you place it in the dishwasher. Just put the container with the label on, run the cycle, and the label will be gone.
There are no reviews yet.